MediHerb Sinus Forte
MediHerb Sinus Forte Tablets
MediHerb Sinus Forte contains herbs traditionally used that focus on the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract. This formula also contains Echinacea which provides support for the immune system.
MediHerb Sinus Forte May Assist With
- Symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Contains herbs traditionally used for relieving hayfever.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Sinus Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Sinus Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Sinus Forte per Tablet
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 650mg Solidago virgaurea (Golden Rod) 650mg Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) 370mg Hydrastis canadensis (Golden Seal) 125mg Capsicum annuum (Cayenne) 10mg
MediHerb Sinus Forte Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Sinus Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Sinus Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use with caution during pregnancy and people taking midazolam by injection or those taking theophylline as Cayenne may increase its absorption and bioavailability.
- Contraindicated for long-term use in patients taking immunosuppressant medication (eg transplant patients)
- Discontinue MediHerb Sinus Forte at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with please contact your health care professional.