MediHerb St John's Wort Tablets
MediHerb St John's Wort is a high potency tablet containing standardised St John’s Wort extract. St John’s Wort is recognised worldwide as the most reliable herb to relieve nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety and sleeplessness.
MediHerb St John's Wort May Assist With
- Helps relieve nervous tension and stress.
- Help relieve mild anxiety.
- Relief of sleeplessness.
- May help manage mood swings and irritability.
- May help relieve nerve pain, mild neuralgia and sciatica.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb St John's Wort, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb St John's Wort and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb St John's Wort per Tablet
Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort) 1.8g
MediHerb St John's Wort Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
MediHerb St John's Wort - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb St John's Wort if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb St John's Wort may cause hyperaesthesia in some sensitive individuals especially when combined with a high exposure to sunlight. St John’s Wort is not advisable in cases of known photosensitivity and in those taking photosensitising agents. Patients taking high doses should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and UV radiation.
- MediHerb St John's Wort affects the way some prescription medicines work. Concurrent administration of high doses of St John’s Wort is contraindicated with the following drugs: warfarin, digoxin, immunosuppressive drugs such as cyclosporin, indinavir (HIV protease inhibitor), nevirapine (HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitor), docetaxel by injection, clozapine, phenprocoumon, nifedipine, methadone, finasteride, cancer chemotherapeutic drugs such as irinotecan, SSRI and SNRI medications and calcium channel antagonists such as verapamil. Caution is advised in patients taking other drug medications, including combined oral contraceptives.
- Discontinue MediHerb St John's Wort at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb St John's Wort please contact your health care professional.