MediHerb ThyroCo Tablets
Contains herbs used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine to support the thyroid and as general and nervine tonics.
MediHerb ThyroCo May Assist With
- Contains iodine which may assist the body in achieving normal basal metabolism and normal production of thyroid hormones.
- Helps support healthy thyroid gland function and metabolism
Product Size: 120 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb ThyroCo, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb ThyroCo and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb ThyroCo per Tablet
Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) 750mg
- containing iodine 150 mcg Bacopa monnieri (Bacopa) 1g Withania somnifera (Withania) 600mg
MediHerb ThyroCo Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
MediHerb ThyroCo - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb ThyroCo if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in hyperthyroidism and related cardiac problems, taking thyroid replacement therapy (thyroxine) and pregnancy and lactation.
- Bladderwrack may interact with hyperthyroid medication.
- Discontinue least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
As the ThyroCo, is for my dog, to be taken in conjunction with other medications, it is hard to judge, but I have to say that my dog certainly has increased energy levels, which is wonderful.
So happy to get these tablets again , hope they help slowed metabolism after gall bladder removal