MediHerb Valerian Complex
MediHerb Valerian Complex Tablets
Contains herbs traditionally used as mildly sedative, relaxant and anxiolytic.
MediHerb Valerian Complex May Assist With
- My assist in reducing time taken to fall asleep.
- Traditionally used to relieve nervous tension and irritability.
- Has a calming effect.
- May help relieve the stress of study or work.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Valerian Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Valerian Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Valerian Complex per Tablet
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) 700mg Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Zizyphus) 900mg Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) 500mg
MediHerb Valerian Complex Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily. For sleeping difficulties take 1 hour before bedtime. Dose may be repeated during the night.
MediHerb Valerian Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Valerian Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.