MediHerb Vital Woman Tablets
The herbs and nutrients in MediHerb Vital Woman support the normal physiology of women of all ages from adolescence to senior years.
MediHerb Vital Woman May Assist With
- Traditionally used as a tonic for women.
- For nutritional support.
- Helps maintain optimum levels of vitamins and minerals during times of increased need.
- Relief of premenstrual syndrome, especially associated breast tenderness.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Vital Woman, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Vital Woman and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Vital Woman per Tablet
Fallopia japonica (Giant Knotweed) 2g Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) 1.2g Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) 250mg Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) 566mcg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 30mg Nicotinamide 50mg Calcium pantothenate 50mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150mcg Folic acid 500mcg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100mg Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 25mcg d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg Tocopherols concentrate 20mg Biotin (Vitamin H) 150mcg Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 30mcg Choline bitartrate 25mg Inositol 25mg Calcium hydrogen phosphate 258.2mg Magnesium amino acid chelate 150mg Iron amino acid chelate 50mg Borax 26.5mg Zinc amino acid chelate 25mg Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg Chromic chloride 1.3mg Potassium iodide 391mcg Molybdenum trioxide 150mcg Selenomethionine 124.2mcg
MediHerb Vital Woman Dosage:
Adults and children over 15 years: 1 tablet daily.
MediHerb Vital Woman - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Vital Woman if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Vital Woman contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- MediHerb Vital Woman is not advised during late pregnancy.
- Discontinue MediHerb Vital Woman at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Vital Woman please contact your health care professional.