MediHerb Vitanox Tablets
MediHerb Vitanox is a combination of extracts from herbs with high antioxidant activity.
MediHerb Vitanox May Assist With
- Protects and maintains healthy capillaries.
- Potent antioxidant formulation.
- May assist in promoting general health.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Vitanox, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Vitanox and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Vitanox per Tablet
Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) 6g Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) 4.17g Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 2g Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) 1g
MediHerb Vitanox Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Vitanox - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contains 12.5 mg of caffeine per tablet.
- Contraindicated in patients taking sunitinib, unless taken at least 4 hours apart.
- Caution if taking statin drugs and sildenafil and immunosuppressive medications.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.