MediHerb Wild Yam Complex Tablets
MediHerb Wild Yam Complex contains herbs, including the Ayurvedic female tonic Shatavari, combine to provide a formulation which helps relieve the symptoms of menopause and provides nervine tonic activity.
MediHerb Wild Yam Complex May Assist With
- Herbs traditionally used to relieve menopausal conditions, including excessive perspiration.
- Herbs traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a nervine tonic.
- Helps promote healthy mood balance.
- Herbs traditionally used as a female tonic and aphrodisiac.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Wild Yam Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Wild Yam Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Wild Yam Complex per Tablet
Dioscorea villosa (Wild Yam) 400mg Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) 400mg Actaea racemosa (Black Cohosh) 100mg Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort) 600mg Salvia fruticosa (Sage) 290mg Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) 75mg
MediHerb Wild Yam Complex Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
MediHerb Wild Yam Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Wild Yam Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Wild Yam Complex is contraindicated in pregnancy with the following drugs: warfarin, digoxin, immunosuppressive drugs such as cyclosporin, indinavir (HIV protease inhibitor), nevirapine (HIV nonnucleoside transcriptase inhibitor), docetaxel by injection, phenprocoumon, nifedipine, methadone, finasteride, clozapine, cancer chemotherapeutic drugs such as irinotecan SSRI andSNRI medications and calcium channel antagonists such as verapamil.
- Caution is advised in patients taking other drug medications, including combined oral contraceptives
- Discontinue MediHerb Wild Yam Complex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Wild Yam Complex please contact your health care professional.