MediHerb Willow Bark
MediHerb Willow Bark Tablets
MediHerb Willow Bark has been used traditionally in Western herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve pain and to decrease symptoms of mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis.
MediHerb Willow Bark May Assist With
- An analgesic to relieve pain and for its anti-inflammatory properties
- To decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains and symptoms of mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis
- To decrease symptoms of common colds and flu and relieve mild fever
- To relieve symptoms of headaches
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Willow Bark, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Willow Bark and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Willow Bark per Tablet
Salix purpurea (Willow) 400mg Derived from stem bark 8g
MediHerb Willow Bark Dosage:
Adults: 1-2 tablets twice daily.
MediHerb Willow Bark - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Willow Bark if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Willow Bark please contact your health care professional.