MediHerb Withania Complex Tablets
MediHerb Withania Complex is a combination of herbs that have been used traditionally for general tonic, nervine tonic and adaptogenic activity as well as supporting the adrenal cortex.
MediHerb Withania Complex May Assist With
- Skullcap, Korean Ginseng and Withania are used traditionally for general tonic, nervine tonic and adaptogenic activity.
- Korean Ginseng assists well-being whilst under stress.
- Relief of the symptoms of allergies.
- Liquorice has been used traditionally used to support the adrenal cortex.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Withania Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Withania Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Withania Complex per Tablet
Withania somnifera (Withania) 950mg Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) 750mg Scutellaria lateriflora (Skullcap) 470mg Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) 100mg
MediHerb Withania Complex Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-6 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
MediHerb Withania Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Withania Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressive medications, central nervous system stimulants, insulin or oral hypoglycaemic drugs, nifedipine and warfarin.
- Contraindicated in hypertension (including women who are prone to hypertension during pregnancy), oedema, phenelzine, in those taking thiazide or loop diuretics and pregnancy.
- Discontinue MediHerb Withania Complex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Withania Complex please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The delivery was fantastic, despite ordering late Friday, the Withania Complex was delivered early the next week. As this product was purchased for my dog who is also on ThyroCo and other conventional medication for low thyroid levels , it is difficult to be able to review the product itself. But overall he condition has improved greatly.