MediHerb Wormwood Complex Tablets
MediHerb Wormwood Complex is a combination of herbs and essential oil complement each other in a formulation providing anthelmintic and carminative activity.
MediHerb Wormwood Complex May Assist With
- Traditionally these herbs have therapeutic activity useful in the elimination of parasitic worms from the gut and to ease symptoms of flatulence and colic.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Wormwood Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Wormwood Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Wormwood Complex per Tablet
Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) 100mg Stemona sessilifolia (Stemona) 1g Juglans nigra (Hulls of Black Walnut) 100mg Clove Bud Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) 20mg
MediHerb Wormwood Complex Dosage:
Adults: 4-6 tablets daily for 10 days. Cease treatment for 10 days, then repeat 4 tablets daily for 10 days.
Children 6-12 years: 2-3 tablets daily for 10 days.
Children 2-6 years: 1-2 tablets daily for 10 days.
MediHerb Wormwood Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Wormwood Complex please contact your health care professional.