MediHerb Zinc-C Powder
MediHerb Zinc-C Powder with Lysine
MediHerb Zinc-C Powder has been developed to provide a potent combination of Zinc, Vitamin C and Lysine to offer year-round immune support.
MediHerb Zinc-C Powder May Assist With
- Upper respiratory tract infections including colds and flus.
- Sneezing, nasal congestion, coughs, chills and fever.
- Lowered immune function, or to support healthy immune function.
- Poor wound healing, or to support healthy tissue repair.
The active ingredients in MediHerb Zinc-C Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Zinc-C Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Zinc-C Powder per 5g
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1g Lysine hydrochloride 1.25mg Quercetin dihydrate 100mg Zinc citrate 77.9mg Manganese amino acid chelate 39.2mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 39.2mg Betacarotene 2mg Selenomethionine 186mcg
MediHerb Zinc-C Powder Excipients:
Acacia, beetroot, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, flavour, glycine, maltodextrin, pea starch, sodium alginate, stevia rebaudiana and thaumatin
MediHerb Zinc-C Powder Dosage:
Adults: Take 5 grams of powder (1 level scoop) mixed in 200 mL of water or juice, 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food
MediHerb Zinc-C Powder - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Zinc-C Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution with kidney stones and haemochromatosis.
- Discontinue MediHerb Zinc-C Powder at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications Complex please contact your health care professional.