MediHerb Zinc Protect
MediHerb Zinc Protect Tablets
MediHerb Zinc Protect contains zinc an essential mineral used throughout the body for many functions. Betacarotene (pro-vitamin A) and vitamins C and E work with zinc to support structural integrity of the skin and may be of assistance in the healing of minor wounds. The combination of nutrients in this formula supports the antioxidant defence mechanism of the body and helps maintain normal healthy immune function. MediHerb Zinc Protect also provides key nutrients such as zinc and vitamin B6 that are required as cofactors for the production of neurotransmitters in the body, which are essential to maintain a healthy nervous system.
MediHerb Zinc Protect May Assist With
- For zinc supplementation. To help replenish zinc status, especially for those with increased needs including adolescents, pregnant and lactating women, the elderly, athletes and vegetarians.
- Aids in the maintenance of healthy skin and other epithelial cells. Zinc, vitamin C and vitamin E may help to promote minor wound healing (cuts, scratches, abrasions).
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients inMediHerb Zinc Protect, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Zinc Protect and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Zinc Protect per Tablet
Zinc amino acid chelate 90mg Zinc ascorbate 79.5mg Total elemental Zinc 30mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 40mg Betacarotene 2mg Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg Selenomethionine 65mcg
MediHerb Zinc Protect Excipents:
Ascorbyl palmitate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, gelatin, hyprolose, hypromellose, lecithin, macrogol 3000, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mixed (low-alpha type) tocopherols concentrate, polyvinyl alcohol, potable water, purified talc, silicon dioxide, soya oil, sucrose and titanium dioxide.
MediHerb Zinc Protect Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
MediHerb Zinc Protect - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Zinc Protect if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Zinc Protect contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium-containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.
- If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, biphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormone, separate MediHerb Zinc Protect by at least 2 hours
- Discontinue MediHerb Zinc Protect at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Zinc Protect please contact your health care professional.
MediHerb Zinc Protect