Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active Capsules contain active B vitamins plus serine for healthy methylation.
Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active May Assist With
- Support healthy homocysteine levels, red blood cell maturation and cardiovascular health.
- Play a vital role in neurotransmitter metabolism for normal cognitive function and healthy mood.
- Bio active B2, B6 and folate, in a once daily dose.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active Ingredients per Capsule
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (Vitamin B6)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium)
|Equivalent Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Co-methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
|Levomefolate calcium (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate)
|Equivalent Levomefolic acid
Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active Capsules are free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt.
Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Metagen Methyl-Active Capsules please contact your health care professional.