NatroVital Echinacea 100ml Alcohol-Free Tincture
Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea purpurea, two distinct species of the Echinacea plant, have deep-rooted histories of traditional use for their potential health benefits. Revered by Indigenous communities and later embraced in herbal traditions, these echinacea species have been valued as immune-boosting remedies. Echinacea angustifolia, often called the "narrow-leaved coneflower," was traditionally used by Native American tribes to address various ailments, such as respiratory infections and snakebites. Echinacea purpurea, known as the "purple coneflower," was used by Plains Native American tribes for similar purposes, including wound healing and immune support. Both species are renowned for their potential to stimulate the immune system and are often turned to during cold and flu seasons. Over time, these echinacea species have continued to symbolise the synergy between traditional wisdom and natural remedies in supporting overall wellness.
Herbs have been used for thousands of years as a natural form of medicine to support health and well-being. Traditional herbal remedies have been passed down through generations and across cultures, harnessing the power of nature to promote overall wellness.
Herbs contain various compounds and constituents that can have therapeutic properties. These natural compounds interact with our bodies in different ways, supporting bodily functions, addressing imbalances, and promoting health. Herbal remedies can be used to support various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Herbal medicine offers a holistic approach to health and well-being, working in synergy with the body's natural healing mechanisms to address underlying imbalances and promote overall wellness rather than targeting isolated symptoms. By harnessing the wisdom of nature, herbs provide a rich source of bioactive compounds that support various bodily functions, such as digestion, detoxification and cardiovascular health. Incorporating herbal remedies like NatroVital Echinacea into a holistic approach to health can be a valuable addition to improve immune health, lymphatic congestion and contribute to a balanced and vibrant life.
NatroVital Echinacea Ingredients
Each 1ml Serve contains 500mg combination of Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea purpurea
Bottle Size: 100ml Liquid
NatroVital Echinacea Excipients:
- Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Grander Water: Vegetable glycerine serves as a natural sweetener and preservative, while the purified Grander water, free from chlorine and fluoride, ensures a clean and refreshing base for the herbal tonic. These carefully selected excipients contribute to the quality, purity, and overall effectiveness of NatroVital Echinacea.
- 100% Alcohol-Free: NatroVital Echinacea is crafted to be 100% alcohol-free, providing a gentle and non-irritating formula. This makes it suitable for individuals who prefer alcohol-free options or those who may be sensitive to alcohol-based products.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans: NatroVital Echinacea is consciously designed to meet the needs of individuals following vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. It is free from any animal-derived ingredients, allowing individuals to incorporate it into their dietary preferences and ethical choices.
- What is the recommended dosage for Echinacea?
- Daily adult dose of Echinacea is 2 to 6 ml per day. Ideally taken morning and night.
- What is the optimal method of taking Echinacea?
- We recommend adding the prescribed dosage of Echinacea to a measuring cup and then filling it with water or juice. Drink the mixture in its entirety, ensuring that you also consume any residue remaining in the measuring cup.
- Is Echinaceas formulated with any preservatives or artificial ingredients?
- No, Natrovital Echinacea solely consists of Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water, both free from Chlorine and Fluoride. It does not contain any added artificial flavours, colourings, sweeteners, or preservatives. Echinacea is also free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn, or soy.
- Is Echinacea appropriate for Vegans and Vegetarians?
- Absolutely, NatroVital Echinacea is suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians since it does not contain any animal products.
- Are there any contraindications for using NatroVital Echinacea?
- A Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia and Echinacea purpurea) is generally considered safe for most people when used within recommended dosages and for short periods. However, there are a few potential interactions and contraindications to be aware of, especially when combining echinacea with certain medications or other herbs. Immunosuppressive Medications: Echinacea is often used to stimulate the immune system. If you're taking immunosuppressive medications (such as corticosteroids or medications prescribed after organ transplantation), using echinacea alongside them might counteract their effects and reduce their efficacy. Autoimmune Conditions: Echinacea's immune-stimulating effects could potentially exacerbate autoimmune conditions by increasing immune activity. Individuals with autoimmune disorders should exercise caution and consult a healthcare provider before using echinacea. Allergies: Individuals with known allergies to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae family (such as ragweed, marigolds, or daisies) might also be allergic to echinacea due to potential cross-reactivity.Always consult a qualified healthcare professional before adding Echinacea to your health regimen, especially if you are taking prescription medications or have underlying health conditions. They can provide personalised guidance based on your specific situation and help you avoid any potential interactions or contraindications.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;