NatroVital Ginkgo Biloba Liquid
NatroVital Ginkgo Biloba is 100% Alcohol-Free and contains Ginkgo Biloba, which has been traditionally been used to treat asthma and Polyuria (excessive urination). Ginkgo Biloba's circulatory stimulant abilities came from clinical trials.
Ginkgo Biloba Traditional Uses
- Mental exhaustion
- Neurosensory disturbances (Tinnitus/Vertigo/Dizziness)
- Cerebral oedema
- Nervous disorders
- Cognitive decline
- Peripheral, vascular & venous insufficiency
- Depressive mood disorders
- Poor concentration
- Dysmenorrhea (congestive)
- Raynauds syndrome
- Hypoxia/High altitude effects
- Respiratory ailments
- Impaired blood flow
- Short-term memory improvement
- Impaired circulation
- Impotence relief due to reduced penile blood flow
- Supporting brain function
Product Size: 200ml Liquid
The active ingredients in NatroVital Ginkgo Biloba Herbal Tonic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital Ginkgo Biloba Herbal Tonic. Therefore, its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
NatroVital Ginkgo Biloba per 5 ml
Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo biloba) 2500mg
NatroVital Ginkgo Biloba Excipients:
Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water.
NatroVital Ginkgo Biloba is 100% Alcohol-Free.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
NatroVital Ginkgo Biloba Herbal Tonic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if known allergies to ingredients.
- Do not take NatroVital Ginkgo biloba if taking warfarin or other blood-thinning medication.
- Best avoided during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take NatroVital Ginkgo biloba if suffering from haemophilia or platelet disorders.