NatroVital Turmeric 100ml Alcohol-Free Herbal Tincture
Turmeric (Curcuma longa), a vibrant and aromatic spice native to South Asia, carries a rich legacy of traditional use that spans centuries and cultures. Revered for its distinctive golden hue and earthy flavour, turmeric has been treasured not only as a culinary staple but also as a potent medicinal herb. Throughout history, it has been valued for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. In various traditional herbal systems, including Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine, turmeric has been applied to support digestion, alleviate gastrointestinal discomfort and promote overall digestive health. Additionally, its potential to ease joint discomfort and promote healthy inflammatory response has earned it a revered place in addressing musculoskeletal wellness. Turmeric's active compound, curcumin, has been the focus of research for its potential role in promoting overall well-being and potentially contributing to various health benefits. As an enduring symbol of the union between culinary delight and therapeutic potential, turmeric continues to captivate the attention of those seeking holistic ways to enhance their vitality.
Herbs have been used for thousands of years as a natural form of medicine to support health and well-being. Traditional herbal remedies have been passed down through generations and across cultures, harnessing the power of nature to promote overall wellness.
Herbs contain various compounds and constituents that can have therapeutic properties. These natural compounds interact with our bodies in different ways, supporting bodily functions, addressing imbalances, and promoting health. Herbal remedies can be used to support various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Herbal medicine offers a holistic approach to health and well-being, working in synergy with the body's natural healing mechanisms to address underlying imbalances and promote overall wellness rather than targeting isolated symptoms. By harnessing the wisdom of nature, herbs provide a rich source of bioactive compounds that support various bodily functions, such as digestion, detoxification and cardiovascular health. Incorporating herbal remedies like NatroVital Turmeric into a holistic approach to health can be a valuable addition to improve digestive and joint health plus contribute to a balanced and vibrant life.
NatroVital Turmeric Ingredients
Each 1ml Serve contains 500mg Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Bottle Size: 100ml Liquid
NatroVital Astragalus Excipients:
- Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Grander Water: Vegetable glycerine serves as a natural sweetener and preservative, while the purified Grander water, free from chlorine and fluoride, ensures a clean and refreshing base for the herbal tonic. These carefully selected excipients contribute to the quality, purity, and overall effectiveness of NatroVital Turmeric.
- 100% Alcohol-Free: NatroVital Turmeric is crafted to be 100% alcohol-free, providing a gentle and non-irritating formula. This makes it suitable for individuals who prefer alcohol-free options or those who may be sensitive to alcohol-based products.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans: NatroVital Turmeric is consciously designed to meet the needs of individuals following vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. It is free from any animal-derived ingredients, allowing individuals to incorporate it into their dietary preferences and ethical choices.
- What is the recommended dosage for Turmeric?
- The daily adult dose of Turmeric is 5 to 20 ml per day. Ideally taken morning and night.
- What is the optimal method of taking Turmeric?
- We recommend adding the prescribed dosage of Turmeric to a measuring cup and then filling it with water or juice. Drink the mixture in its entirety, ensuring that you also consume any residue remaining in the measuring cup.
- Is Turmeric formulated with any preservatives or artificial ingredients?
- No, Natrovital Turmeric solely consists of Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water, both free from Chlorine and Fluoride. It does not contain any added artificial flavours, colourings, sweeteners, or preservatives. Turmeric is also free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn, or soy.
- Is Turmeric appropriate for Vegans and Vegetarians?
- Absolutely, NatroVital Turmeric is suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians since it does not contain any animal products.
- Are there any contraindications for using NatroVital Turmeric?
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is generally considered safe when used as a culinary spice in foods. However, when used in concentrated forms or as a supplement, there are some potential interactions with medications and other herbs that you should be aware of. Anticoagulant and Anti-platelet Medications: Turmeric has natural blood-thinning properties that could enhance the effects of anticoagulant and anti-platelet medications like warfarin, aspirin, and clopidogrel. Combining turmeric with these drugs could increase the risk of bleeding. Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs): Turmeric's anti-inflammatory effects might add to the effects of NSAIDs, potentially increasing the risk of bleeding or gastrointestinal irritation. Blood Sugar-Lowering Medications: Turmeric can lower elevated blood sugar levels. If you're taking medications for diabetes, using turmeric supplements alongside them could potentially lead to changes in blood sugar levels. Always consult a qualified healthcare professional before adding Turmeric to your health regimen, especially if you are taking prescription medications or have underlying health conditions. They can provide personalised guidance based on your specific situation and help you avoid any potential interactions or contraindications.