Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut
Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut Capsules
Traditionally used by North American Indians to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract. The dried hulls of Black walnut have bitter, astringent, alterative.
Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut May Assist With
- Mild laxative
- Black walnut has bitter properties, which can assist in maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut Ingredients per capsule
Juglans nigra (Black walnut) fruit hull powder 500mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Black Walnut please contact your health care professional.