Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000
Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000 Tablets
Boswellia, also known as Indian Frankincense, is traditionally used in Indian Ayurvedic Medicine for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties particularly in arthritic and rheumatic conditions.
Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000 May Assist With
- May aid in the relief of joint pain
- Boswellia may help provide symptomatic relief from the joint pain, inflammation and swelling associated with osteoarthritis.
- The anti-inflammatory activity of Boswellia is attributed to its boswellic acid constituents that inhibit the activity of two mediators in the inflammatory pathway.
Product Size: 90 Tablets
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000 Ingredients per Tablet
Herbal extract equivalent to dry: Boswellia serrata (Indian olibanum) dry gum 2g Std. to ß-boswellic acids (BA) equiv. to 100mg
Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Boswellia 2000 please contact your health care professional.