Alfalfa’s deep root system provides the leaves and aerial parts with a rich source of nutrients including chlorophyll, calcium, carotene and vitamin K, making it a valuable nutritive herb. Chlorophyll has been found to have an alkalising effect on the body.
Nature's Sunshine Alfalfa May Assist With
- Rich in nutrients
- Traditionally used for its nutritive properties and as a general tonic to help maintain wellbeing.
- As a nutritive food herb, Alfalfa is a beneficial addition to a healthy diet
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Alfalfa, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Alfalfa and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Alfalfa Ingredients per Capsule
|Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) herb powder
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives
Nature's Sunshine Alfalfa - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Alfalfa if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Excessive use of Nature's Sunshine Alfalfa may interfere with anticoagulants such as warfarin.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Alfalfa please contact your health care professional.