Nature's Sunshine Dandelion Capsules
Traditionally, Dandelion has been used as a liver tonic and to stimulate digestion, being particularly beneficial to those with a poor appetite. The root is used for the liver and the leaf for its diuretic action.
Nature's Sunshine Dandelion May Assist With
- Traditionally used as a liver tonic
- May assist in mild fluid retention
- Traditional liver tonic
- Assists digestion and
- helps maintain healthy digestive function.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Dandelion, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Dandelion and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Dandelion Ingredients per Capsule
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root powder 460mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Dandelion - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Dandelion if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Dandelion please contact your health care professional.