Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek Capsules
Fenugreek has a tradition of use as a galactagogue and as an expectorant that helps expel mucus from the upper respiratory tract.
Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek May Assist With
- Promotes breast milk production
- Has expectorant and soothing properties to help with a cough
- Fenugreek has galactagogue properties so may assist in stimulating the production of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- Temporary relief of coughs due to its expectorant and soothing properties.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek Ingredients per Capsule
Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed powder 529mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek two hours away from all prescription medications.
- The odour of Fenugreek may be detected in the taste of breast milk but only if you exceed the recommended dosage.
- Monitor blood sugar levels when taking Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek in those taking hypoglycaemic medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Fenugreek please contact your health care professional.