Nature's Sunshine Feverfew
Nature's Sunshine Feverfew Capsules
Feverfew is historically well recognised for its effects against migraine headaches and has been clinically acknowledged for its ability to reduce the severity and/or frequency when taken as a prophylactic.
Nature's Sunshine Feverfew May Assist With
- Traditionally used to reduce the frequency of migraines
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Feverfew, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Feverfew and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Feverfew Ingredients per Capsule
Tanacetum parthenium (Feverfew) herb powder 340mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Feverfew
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Use Nature's Sunshine Feverfew with caution for those on anti-coagulant medication such as warfarin.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Feverfew please contact your health care professional.