Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba
Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba Capsules
Ginkgo, sometimes referred to as Maidenhair Tree, is one of the world’s oldest living tree species, surviving unchanged for over 150 million years. As Ginkgo assists blood circulation around the body including to the brain, it may help support healthy ageing. In fact, Ginkgo in high doses has been the subject of several clinical trials to observe its effects on brain health and function.
Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba May Assist With
- Peripheral Circulation
- Ginkgo aids or assists in the maintenance of peripheral blood circulation.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba Ingredients per Capsule
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) powder 420mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba with caution with individuals taking anticoagulant or anti-platelet drugs, warfarin or aspirin.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Ginkgo Biloba please contact your health care professional.