Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola
Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola Capsules
In the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine Gotu kola is known as a ‘Medhya Rasayana’, a remedy or nourishing substance specific to the brain tissues. Valued as a nerve tonic, it was used for overall brain and nervous system support. It has also traditionally been used for skin conditions.
Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola May Assist With
- Ayurvedic Tonic to Assist Mental Fatigue
- Gotu kola is used traditionally in Ayurvedic and Chinese Herbal Medicine to support mental acuity.
- May also be used as a tonic to assist during periods of mental fatigue.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola Ingredients per Capsule
Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) herb powder 425mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Gotu Kola please contact your health care professional.