Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm Tablets
Kava Calm provides a blend of Kava and Passionflower, two calming herbs traditionally used to relax the mind and body.
Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm May Assist With
- Mild anxiety
- Stress and nervous tension
- Kava root has traditionally been used in the South Pacific Islands as a ceremonial and social beverage to help relax the mind and body and promote restful sleep.
- Clinical studies have indicated that 60-120mg of kavalactones, active constituent naturally found in Kava, per day may help alleviate mild anxiety and nervous tension.
- Kava may help relieve sleeplessness and promote sound sleep.
- Passionflower has a tradition of use in Western Herbal Medicine for its calming and sedative properties to assist with restlessness and poor sleep.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm Ingredients per Tablet
Piper methysticum (Kava kava) root 3g Std. to kavalactones (10%) 43mg Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb flowering 1g
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm two hours away from all prescription medications.
- The herb Kava may interact with certain medications.
- Use Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm with caution with nervous system and anticoagulant medications. Not recommended to be used with cholesterol lowering medication (statins).
- Seek medical advice from your healthcare practitioner before taking Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm.
- Due to the relaxing effects of Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm, it may slow reaction times, therefore caution is recommended when driving or operating heavy machinery.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Kava Calm please contact your health care professional.