Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root Capsules
Traditionally, Liquorice has been used as an expectorant to help relieve mucous congestion in the upper respiratory tract and to assist healthy digestion. Liquorice extracts are now used extensively as ingredients in cough drops, syrups, tonics, laxatives and other preparations.
Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root May Assist With
- Aid in the relief of respiratory catarrh
- Symptomatic relief of indigestion
- Traditionally been used to help remove catarrh and temporarily relieve coughs by loosening mucus and assisting with expectoration.
- Traditionally used to help digestion and provide relief of mild digestive disorders such as indigestion, distention, belching and flatulence.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root Ingredients per Capsule
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root powder 425mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root two hours away from all prescription medications.
- People with kidney disease or high blood pressure should seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before consuming Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Liquorice Root please contact your health care professional.