Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco
Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco Capsules
Pau D’Arco, also known as Taheebo or Lapacho, is a South American tree with a native tradition of use of the bark as an antifungal agent and to assist general well-being.
Nature’s Sunshine Pau D’arco is sustainably sourced from Brazil in South America and uses the inner stem bark from the violet-flowered tree, reported to contain the most medicinal benefits.
Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco May Assist With
- Traditionally used as an antifungal.
- May assist in general health and well-being.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco Ingredients per Capsule
Handroanthus heptaphyllus (Pau d'arco) inner stem bark powder 500mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications
- Prolonged use of high doses of Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco is not recommended.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Pau D'Arco please contact your health care professional.