The Psyllium husk is a water soluble fibre that forms a mucilaginous gel on contact with water so acts as a bulking agent by swelling up to 14 times its original size.
This enhances peristalsis, which is the wave-like muscular action that moves food along in the digestive tract making it beneficial in the treatment of constipation or for those suffering from haemorrhoids.
Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls May Assist With
- For those suffering from mild constipation due to inadequate fibre intake.
- May aid in bowel regularity
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls Ingredients per Capsule
|Plantago ovata (Psyllium) seed husk powder
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Psyllium Hulls please contact your health care professional.