Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto
Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto Capsules
Saw palmetto was a staple food of the Native American population of the South-eastern United States. Medicinally, it was traditionally used to support male urinary system function and was described historically as the ‘old man’s friend’. Now it is most used to support the male reproductive system, particularly the prostate.
Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto May Assist With
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Traditionally used for the temporary relief of frequent urination in adult males, particularly at night.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto Ingredients per Capsule
Serenoa repens (Saw palmetto) fruit powder 550mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Saw Palmetto please contact your health care professional.