Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm
Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm Capsules
Natures Sunshine Slippery elm bark powder contains mucilage, a gelatinous like substance that reacts with water to form a slippery gel-like substance, when taken orally it expands in the digestive tract and helps provide a protective barrier for irritated gastric mucous membranes. When taken after meals Slippery elm capsules may soothe an irritated or acidic stomach and help relieve the digestive symptoms of heartburn and reflux.
Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm May Assist With
- Soothes upset or irritated stomach
- Beneficial for assisting recovery and convalescence
- May help reduce symptoms associated with inflammatory bowel disease.
- May be helpful treating heartburn and reflux
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm Ingredients per Capsule
Slippery Elm 360mg
Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Slippery Elm please contact your health care professional.