Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+
Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+ Capsules
Turmeric’s active compound curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity.
Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+ May Assist With
- Joint pain and inflammation
- High in Curcumin
- Natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- May temporarily relieve joint pain
- May help joint mobility
- Reducing joint swelling, stiffness and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- Aids digestion
- Liver health and support
- Protective anti-oxidant properties
- Traditional liver tonic.
- Liver Support
- Curcumin, the active constituent in turmeric, is a potent free radical scavenger.
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+ and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+ Ingredients per Capsule
Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) 526mg equiv. to dry Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 34.190g standardised to curcuminoids 500mg
No Added: Lactose, soy, starch, sugars, salt, wheat products, yeast, artificial colourings or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+ if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If pregnant, consult your healthcare professional before taking Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+ two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Turmeric 34000+ please contact your health care professional.