Nature's Sunshine Withania Capsules
Withania, also called Ashwagandha, is an important herb with a long history of use in Ayurvedic Medicine. In Hindi, the name ‘Ashwagandha’ means ‘horse smell’, referring more to the horse’s strength and health rather than its smell. It is an adaptogenic herb.
Nature's Sunshine Withania May Assist With
- Stressful times
- As an adaptogenic tonic, Withania helps maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Acts as a mild sedative.
- Helps support the immune system, maintain energy levels and peak performance.
- Especially useful during times of stress, convalescence and exertion.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Withania, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Withania and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Withania Ingredients per Capsule
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root powder 355mg
Nature's Sunshine Withania - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Withania if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Withania is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Withania two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Withania please contact your health care professional.