Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 Tablets
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 is a multivitamin and mineral supplement to support healthy methylation and protect against free radicals.
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 May Assist With
- Production of energy and nerve function and transmission
- Hormone modulation and the synthesis of several neurotransmitters.
- Synthesis of DNA and cellular division
- Healthy methylation
- Synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and cholesterol,
- Growth and maintenance of connective tissue and cartilage
- Antioxidant support
Product Size: 84 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 Ingredients per Tablet
Thiamine hydrochloride 15mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 75mg Folic acid 500mcg Sodium phosphate-dibasic anhydrous 100mg Potassium sulphate 100mg d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 124mg - equiv. vitamin E natural 150IU Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg Zinc (as citrate) 8mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1.5mg Manganese (as gluconate) 1.5mg Copper gluconate 1mg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 63mcg
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 contains no wheat, yeast, soy, alfalfa, milk or corn allergens and no sucrose, starch, gluten, hydrogenated oils, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 100mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.
- Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 contains pyridoxine hydrochloride that may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 2 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.