Oriental Botanicals Cystitum Tablets
Oriental Botanicals Cystitum contains cranberry to help reduce the frequency of medically diagnosed cystitis in women, plus herbs traditionally used to help relieve its symptoms.
Oriental Botanicals Cystitum May Assist With
- Cranberry to help to reduce the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis in women
- Alisma and phellodendron to relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis, and pyrrosia to help relieve burning pain while urinating (based on their use in traditional Chinese medicine, TCM)
- Couch grass, which is used to relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis in traditional Western herbal medicine due to its anti-inflammatory properties and soothing effects on irritated tissues
- Crataeva, which is traditionally used to support bladder health and urinary function in traditional Ayurvedic medicine
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals Cystitum Ingredients per tablet
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fruit 6g Alisma orientale (Alisma) rhizome 1g Pyrrosia sheareri (Pyrrosia) whole plant 1g Elymus repens (Couch grass) dry rhizome 500mg Crateva magna (Crateva) stem bark 500mg
Oriental Botanicals Cystitum contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Oriental Botanicals Cystitum is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Oriental Botanicals Cystitum - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Cystitum if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Cystitum please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Cystitum, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Cystitum and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.