Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel 60 Tablets
Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel is a high-potency multi featuring B-group vitamins to support healthy energy levels and vitamins A, C and D, selenium and zinc to maintain healthy immune system function.
Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel May Assist With
- A high-potency multi with 35 ingredients in a one-a-day tablet
- Suitable for use by both men and women
- Contains ingredients that support healthy immune system function
- Includes vitamins B5 and B6 to support a healthy stress response in the body and B-group vitamins to help maintain energy levels
- With vitamins B1, B3, B6, folate and biotin for maintenance of normal cognitive function
- Includes vitamin K to support healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health
- With vitamin D to maintain bone health
- Contains the antioxidant nutrients selenium and vitamins C and E
Product Size: 60 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel Ingredients per tablet
Natural mixed carotenoids 40mg equiv. betacarotene 3mg Retinol palmitate 1.1mg equiv. vitamin A 600 micrograms retinol equivalents Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 30mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 100mg Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 5mg Total vitamin B3 105mg Calcium pantothenate 100mg equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 91.6mg calcium 8.4mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.14mg Folic acid 400 micrograms Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 100 micrograms Biotin 100 micrograms Choline bitartrate 25mg Inositol 25mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 110mg equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 90.9mg calcium 10.3mg Colecalciferol 5 micrograms equiv. vitamin D3 200IU d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 82.6mg equiv. vitamin E 100IU Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 50 micrograms Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 17.7mg Total calcium 36.4mg Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 18mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15mg Potassium (as dibasic potassium phosphate) 22.45mg Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia) 15mg Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 2mg Boron (as borax) 500 micrograms Chromium (as chromium nicotinate) 50 micrograms Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate) 50 micrograms Iodine (as potassium iodide) 38.2 micrograms Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 33.3 micrograms Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 micrograms Taurine 100mg Glutamine 50mg Lysine hydrochloride 50mg Lycopene 2mg Marigold (Tagetes erecta) flower 20mg min. dry equiv. 100mg std. to lutein 1mg Citrus bioflavonoids 50mg Rutoside 15mg
Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Multi Vitamin & Mineral Excel and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.