Orthoplex Heme 100 Tablets
Orthoplex Heme 100 includes a powerful combination of vitamins and Iron, to help support red blood cells and haemoglobin. Provides 3.5mg of Iron from Ferrous gluconate, as well a Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid.
Orthoplex Heme 100 May Assist With
- For vitamin supplementation.
- Source of vitamin B12. Can assist in maintaining normal blood/blood tonic.
- Prevention/treatment of vitamin and/or mineral and/or nutritional deficiencies.
- Nutritional supplement.
- Contains iron, which is a constituent of many compounds in the body, including haemoglobin.
- May help to support normal, healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals.
Product Size: 100 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Heme 100, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Heme 100 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Heme 100 Ingredients per Tablet
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 5.0mg equiv. Pyridoxine 4.0mg Thiamine hydrochloride 5.0mg d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 12.4mg equiv. Vitamin E 15.0IU Cyanocobalamin 500.0mcg Ferrous gluconate dihydrate 30.0mg equiv. Iron 3.5mg Folic Acid 500.0mcg Ascorbic Acid 50.0mg
Orthoplex Heme 100 Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose microcrystalline, ethylcellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, povidone, silicon dioxide.
Orthoplex Heme 100 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Heme 100 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Heme 100 should not be used by individuals with haemochromotosis.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Heme 100 please contact your health care professional.
Orthoplex Heme 100