PAW Complete Calm kangaroo chews that contain Tryptophan, B group vitamins and a blend of multivitamins and nutrients to support s dog's general health and nervous function.
PAW Complete Calm is the new and improved formula of PAW Multi+Tryptophan.
PAW Complete Calm May Assist With
- Stress-related behaviours such as vocalisation, marking and changes in appetite
Anxiety induced aggression
- General anxiety driving changes in serotonin levels (eg. separation anxiety, travel anxiety).
Product Size: 300g (approx 60 chews)
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
PAW Complete Calm Dosage
PAW Complete Calm Chews are available in a 300 g tub. Each tub contains approximately 60 chews.
To maintain your pet’s vitality and health, feed daily as follows:
Dog weight / Daily Chew
- 0-4 kg: ½ chew
- 5-14 kg: 1 chew
- 15-29 kg: 2 chews
- 30 kg+: 3 chews
PAW Complete Calm Ingredients:
Kangaroo meat & meal, rye flour, flaxseed, binders and stabilisers, soy flour, water, tryptophan, processing aids, sodium chloride, vitamin C, methylsulfonylmethane, colour & flavour, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc sulphate, pantothenic acid, iron sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, manganese oxide, pyridoxine,vitamin K3, vitamin A, calcium iodate, selenium, folic acid, cyancobalamin, biotin, copper sulphate.
PAW Complete Calm - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use PAW Complete Calm if your animal has allergies to any of the ingredients.
- PAW Complete Calm is for Animal Consumption Only.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with PAW Complete Calm please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in PAW Complete Calm, when professionally prescribed, may assist animals suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with PAW Complete Calm and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.