PAW Cosequin Equine Powder
PAW Cosequin Equine is a unique, scientifically researched, nutritional supplement designed to help horses maintain healthy joints and cartilage
The superior quality and specific combination of ingredients in PAW Cosequin Equine help to support cartilage structure while inhibiting the enzymes that break down cartilage.
PAW Cosequin Equine May Assist With
- Chondroitin Sulphate, Manganese Gluconate and Calcium Ascorbate to help support joint function in horses.
- Supports healing post joint injury or surgery.
- Horses displaying joint stiffness
- Hard-working or competing horses experiencing cartilage wear and tear (reluctance to jump, gallop or canter).
- As additional joint support for arthritis in combination with other pain treatments.
- For everyday support of healthy joints in horses
Product Size: 700g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
PAW Cosequin Equine Dosage:
PAW Cosequin Equine should be given daily added into horses moistened feed. The powder can also be mixed with water or molasses and given in a syringe by mouth. The initial administration period is 4 - 6 weeks. Most horses will respond during this time. If the horse shows little or no improvement in motion after 30 days, extend the initial loading dosage a further two weeks or revise diagnosis of the horse’s condition.
Initial Administration (loading dose): Adult Horse 500kg: 5 level scoops twice daily
PAW Cosequin Equine Powder is available in a 700g tub
Body Weight Initial Daily Dose (2-4 weeks) Maintenance Daily Dose *Days per tub on Maintenance Dose 250kg 2.5 scoops AM + PM 0.5 scoop AM + PM 212 days 500kg 5 scoops AM + PM 1 scoop AM + PM 106 days 700kg 7 scoops AM + PM 1.5 scoops AM + PM 71 days
*Days per tub are theoretical amounts based on the indicated maintenance doses by relevant weight range & may vary depending on individual dosing and initial loading doses.
PAW Cosequin Equine Ingredients per 3.3g scoop:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1800mg Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 600mg Manganese Glutonate Calcium Ascorbate
PAW Cosequin Equine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use PAW Cosequin Equine if your animal has allergies to any of the ingredients.
- PAW Cosequin Equine is for Animal Consumption Only.
- PAW Cosequin Equine cannot be recommended as an alternative treatment in acute joint inflammation. Long-term treatment of at least 5 months is required.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with PAW Cosequin Equine please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in PAW Cosequin Equine, when professionally prescribed, may assist animals suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with PAW Cosequin Equine and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.