Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical
Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical features an industry-first turmeric matrix delivering bioactive turmeric molecules in each vegan-friendly capsule. The matrix combines high-dose curcuminoids, with turmeric's non-curcuminoid volatile oils and water-soluble compounds in Polar-Nonpolar-Sandwich (PNS) technology.
Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical May Assist With
- Relieves mild joint pain and soreness
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to reduce the symptoms of mild arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to maintain and support healthy liver and digestive function
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical Ingredients per Capsule
Curcuma longa rhizome 15.6g
equiv. Curcuminoids 237.5mg
equiv. Beta-turmerone 1.4mg
equiv. Ar-tumerone 8.8mg
equiv. Alpha-turmerone 11.4mg
Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical Excipients:
Colloidal anhydrous silica, glycine, leucine, microcrystalline cellulose, Vcaps
Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Curcuma Clinical please contact your health care professional.