Medlab EnBiotic 60 Capsules
Medlab EnBiotic™ is a digestive enzyme and multi-species probiotic formulation. EnBiotic™ contains 241.6 mg of plant and fungal-derived digestive enzymes and 8.75 billion CFU (colony forming units) of bacteria per capsule.
Medlab EnBiotic May Assist With
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Aids in the digestion of dietary carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Relieves symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Relieves abdominal bloating and discomfort.
- Helps to restore beneficial gut flora.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Supports skin health.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab EnBiotic Ingredients per Capsule
Lactobacillus acidophilus (Med 27 and Med 28) 5 billion Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Med 26) 2.5 billion Bifidobacterium bifidum (Med 11) 125 million Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (Med13) 1.125 billion Total 8.75 billion CFU* Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 165 mg (750 DU) Protease - acid / alkaline active (from Aspergillus oryzae) 11 mg (3,790 HUT) Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) 16.5 mg (525 LipU) Bromelain (from Ananas comosus) 9.9mg Papain (from Carica papaya) 39.2 mg *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab EnBiotic Excipients:
Maltodextrin, Silica and Magnesium stearate.
Medlab EnBiotic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab EnBiotic if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab EnBiotic may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- Antibiotics will reduce the efficacy of probiotics. If taking antibiotics, take 2 hours away from Medlab EnBiotic.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab EnBiotic please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab EnBiotic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab EnBiotic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.