Medlab NanoCelle D3 30ml
Medlab NNanoCelle™ D3 is developed from patent-protected nano-technology creating Vitamin D3 nanoparticles that delivers nanoparticle-sized molecules of the vitamin for absorption across the oral buccal mucosa, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract.
Medlab NanoCelle™ D3 is indicated to assist in the management of medically diagnosed vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3 aids in dietary calcium and phosphorus absorption, important for maintaining healthy bone mineral density. Vitamin D3 binds to the vitamin D receptor (VDR), which is located on all body cells. Activation of the VDR has been shown to regulate hundreds of genes. Because immune cells have the VDR, vitamin D may also assist with immune system function. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally synthesised in the body from sun exposure (ultraviolet light) however the amount of vitamin D production depends on geographic location, season, time of day and weather conditions. In addition, clothing habits, lifestyle, and workplace (e.g., indoor versus outdoor), sunscreen use, and sun avoidance practices have an impact on vitamin D synthesis. Vitamin D3 production is also determined by a persons skin type, as the darker pigmented the skin is the less vitamin D3 is produced.
Medlab NanoCelle D3 May Assist With
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption, and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Prevention/treatment of vitamin D and/or nutritional deficiency.
- Vitamin D3 is required for proper cellular and immunological function.
- Vitamin D3 supplementation increases serum vitamin D levels and bone mineral density (BMD) in vitamin D deficient individuals.
- Vitamin D3 binds to and activates the vitamin D receptor (VDR) that is responsible for the transcription and transrepression of genes.
- The VDR is a nuclear receptor found in immune and other cell types and is a control system for the innate immune system.
- Vitamin D3 may help to promote healthy respiratory function.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in the attenuation of inflammatory responses and conditions within the body.
- The micellization process produces nano-sized particles that enhances nutrient bioavailability.
- Vitamin D3 is associated with proper musculoskeletal health (bone and muscle fibres).
Product Size: 30ml
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab NanoCelle D3 Ingredients per 0.3 ml (2 SPRAYS)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU Peppermint flavour
Medlab NanoCelle D3 Excipients:
Water, Modified vegetable oil, Glycerol, Anhydrous citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Steviol glycosides , Peppermint oil and Maize oil.
Medlab NanoCelle D3 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab NanoCelle D3 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab NanoCelle D3 contains potassium sorbate.
- Medlab NanoCelle D3 should not be given to patients currently taking: Calcitriol medications, Steroid medication such as prednisone, Weight loss medication Orlistat, Cholesterol lowering medications such as Cholestyramine and Thiazide diuretics and Seizure medications such as Phenobarbital and Dilantin
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab NanoCelle D3 please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab NanoCelle D3, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab NanoCelle D3 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.