Food Intolerance Test Kit and Report
Food BioCompatibility Test Test Kit with Report
The Bio-Compatibility (Bio-Co) Test also known as a food intolerance test, food sensitivity test or food allergy test and is simple a non-invasive test, requiring only a sample of hair. The food intolerance test accurately measures different foods, beverages, nutritional supplements and personal hygiene products are determines which ones are not compatible with the body and may be contributing to underlying health issue(s). The Food Intolerance Test may help determine food intolerance's, food sensitivities or food allergies.
We have additional tests available for foods found in ALDI, Coles and Woolworths Supermarkets. These tests are in addition to the Australian Food Intolerance Test and cannot be purchased separately. These additional supermarket foods lists can only be purchased with the Australian Food Intolerance Test.
The Baby Food BioCompatibility Test includes all items listed on the Australian 500+ Food List plus an additional speciality items list.
We also offer specific Food Allergy Tests for different countries, please click on the country Food BioCompatibility Test below to see the relevant food item list - New Zealand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Food BioCompatibility Test Test Kit Inclusions
- All the equipment required to complete the Food BioCompatibility Test Test.
- A full set of instructions.
- Free Shipping (Australia Only)
- Return Post delivery to our laboratory (for Australian Customers Only). All other countries will need to send their Food BioCompatibility Test Test sample back to our laboratory via their own country's express postal delivery services.
Collecting Your Food BioCompatibility Test Test Sample - Overview
- Your test kit will include full instructions on how to collect your sample for testing.
- Before starting, please read the entire Food BioCompatibility Test Test instructions.
- The Food BioCompatibility Test Test is an easy 'do at home' test.
- Post in the mail as per Food BioCompatibility Test Test instructions.
- Please note that any test sample sent back to Australia via an international courier service (i.e. FedEx, DHL) will be charged an additional $100 by Australians Customs. To avoid this fee we suggest sending all tests back to Australia via your country's express postal service and label the customs form as 'Health Test Kit'.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Money paid and notified of its being received by you. Nothing has happened yet so cannot give you a review. Will do when I receive it from you.
I did this Food Intolerance Test last year (recommended by a friend), it identified several foods that were part of my regular diet that were giving me constant indigestion. The test was really easy to do, the results were easy to understand and by avoiding the foods on the test, it solved my indigestion problems. Highly recommended
Did this test and removed all the food I tested for, after about a month all the horrible bloating I had for many years stopped. Turns out it was the food I was eating!