Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte
Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA FORTE Tablets
Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte contains ingredients such as selenium and iodine for healthy thyroid function and thyroid hormone production, which increase basal metabolic rate and cellular metabolism.
Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte May Assist With
- May assist to maintain thyroid health
- Thyroid hormones increase basal metabolic rate, cellular metabolism and growth and development
- Supports energy levels, stamina and performance May be useful during times of fatigue and tiredness
- May assist the body to adapt to physically and mentally draining circumstances.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte Ingredients per Tablet
Tyrosine 500mg Iodine (as potassium iodide) 149mcg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 75mcg Cholecalciferol (Vit D3 200IU) 5mcg d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vit E 50IU) 42mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg Ascorbic acid (Vit C) 100mg Herbal extracts equiv to dry: Withania somnifera root 1.5g (1500mg) Rhodiola rosea root 200mg
Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Bio-Practica Thyro-HPA Forte please contact your health care professional.