Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE 60 Capsules
Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is a component in over 200 enzymes in the body. Zinc citrate may assist in the prevention of zinc de ciency when dietary intake is inadequate, and help in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE May Assist With
- Important for the health & function of the immune system
- Supports the health & function of the nervous system
- Plays a role in the metabolism of reproductive hormones
- Supports healthy ovulation in women and healthy testosterone levels in men
- Aids healthy skin renewal processes
- Involved in antioxidant processes & a component of the antioxidant superoxide dismutase
- Maintains & supports healthy eye function
- Essential for proper growth & development
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE Ingredients per capsule
Zinc citrate dihydrate 156mg Equivalent to Zinc 50mg
Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE Excipients:
Gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and purified water.
Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions.
- Do not use Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Bio-Practica Zinc CITRATE please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fabulous and fast..thank you 🙏🏻