BioCeuticals HashiComplex Tablets
BioCeuticals HashiComplex combines hemidesmus and black cumin with important nutrients for thyroid and immune system health.
BioCeuticals HashiComplex May Assist With
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Antioxidant support to reduce free radicals formed in the body and decrease the damage they cause to body cells.
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
Product Size: 90 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals HashiComplex Ingredients per tablet
Nigella sativa (black cumin) seed 500mg Hemidesmus indicus (hemidesmus) root 375mg Minerals: Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 37.5mcg Vitamins: Retinol acetate 1.7mg equiv. vitamin A 125mcgRE* (416.8IU) Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) - Quali-D® 6.25mcg equiv. vitamin D3 250IU Nutrient: Inositol (myo-inositol) 150mg
BioCeuticals HashiComplex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals HashiComplex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals HashiComplex contains Vitamin A. The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin A is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- BioCeuticals HashiComplex contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- BioCeuticals HashiComplex contains zinc which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals HashiComplex please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals HashiComplex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals HashiComplex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.