BioCeuticals SIBOGuard 60 Tablets
BioCeuticals SIBOGuard is formulated to provide broad spectrum antimicrobial activity which may help relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS.
BioCeuticals SIBOGuard May Assist With
- Microbial overgrowth.
- Relieve symptoms associated with medically diagnosed IBS.
- Relief of diarrhoea, bloating, abdominal pain and gastroenteritis.
- Enteric-coated tablets for delayed-release, providing targeted intestinal delivery.
- Vegan-friendly formula.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals SIBOGuard Ingredients per tablet
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry: Phellodendron amurense (phellodendron) stem bark 3g equiv. to berberine 72.75mg Coptis chinensis (Chinese goldthread) root 250mg equiv. to berberine 6.25mg Berberis vulgaris (barberry) root 250mg equiv. to berberine 1mg Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh: Allium sativum (garlic) bulb 650mg equiv. to allicin 130mcg Essential oils: Mentha x piperita (peppermint) aerial parts 112.5mg Origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf 75mg Thymus vulgaris (thyme) aerial parts 10mg
BioCeuticals SIBOGuard - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals SIBOGuard if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults, seek medical advice.
- BioCeuticals SIBOGuard is not recommended for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- BioCeuticals SIBOGuard is suitable for adults only.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals SIBOGuard please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals SIBOGuard, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals SIBOGuard and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.