BioCeuticals TherActive 30 Capsules
BioCeuticals TherActive is an advanced curcumin product featuring a patented manufacturing technique that increases the bioavailability of curcumin. With 60mg of curcumin per capsule, it is the strongest formula on the Australian market.
This preparation reduces the particle size of curcumin and suspends it in a unique matrix, dramatically increasing its solubility and absorption.
BioCeuticals TherActive May Assist With
- Highly bioavailable curcumin.
- May help down-regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Antioxidant support.
- Helps protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract.
- Supports normal gallbladder contraction.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support liver function by up-regulating phase 2 detoxification enzymes.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support the repair of DNA damaged by oxidative stress.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals TherActive Ingredients per Capsule
Theracurmin 600mg equiv. to curcumin 60mg
BioCeuticals TherActive - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals TherActive if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals TherActive is not recommended for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals TherActive please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals TherActive, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals TherActive and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.