BioMedica BioTress Capsules
BioMedica BioTress is a comprehensive vegan multi-nutrient complex.
BioMedica BioTress May Assist With
- Supports the health of the immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems and cognitive function
- Supports a healthy stress response in the body
- Helps in the synthesis of neurotransmitters
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Each BioTress Capsule contains:
Retinyl acetate (Vitamin A) 177.1mcg equiv. Vitamin A 150mcg RE equiv. Vitamin A 500IU Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 41.24mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 15mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 107.5mg Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3) 2.5mg Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 75mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) total content 15.1mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 10mg Pyridoxine 5-phosphate monohydrate 10.7mg Folic acid 95mcg Calcium folinate 114mcg equiv. Folinic acid 105mcg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200mg Biotin 50mcg Choline bitartrate 25mg Inositol 12.5mg Ascorbic acid 100mg Cholecalciferol 6.25mcg equiv. Vitamin D3 250IU d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) 50IU Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 50mcg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 12.5mg Hesperidin 7.5mg Rutoside 2.5mg Calcium (as phosphate) 5mg Chromium (as picolinate) 25mcg Copper (as gluconate) 50mcg Iodine (as potassium iodide) 65mcg Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 10mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 500mcg Molybdenum (as trioxide) 50mcg Potassium (as citrate) 4.5mg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25mcg Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous) 6mg Zinc (as citrate) 7.5mg Peppermint oil 1mg
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement. Some of the excipients below are attached to the raw material. BioMedica includes these for full transparency.
BioMedica BioTress Excipients:
Silicon dioxide, D-alpha tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Starch
BioMedica BioTress contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica BioTress has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica BioTress is suitable for vegans
BioMedica BioTress - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica BioTress if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica BioTress contains Vitamin A. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- BioMedica BioTress contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults of selenium from dietary supplements, should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica BioTress please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica BioTress, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica BioTress and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.