BioMedica Neuro Sleep
BioMedica Neuro Sleep Capsules
BioMedica Neuro Sleep is a synergistic blend of mild sedative herbs and magnesium for restlessness and mild insomnia
BioMedica Neuro Sleep May Assist With
- Unique combination of traditional sleep herbs supported by scientific evidence for improving sleep patterns
- Targets stress, nervousness, irritability
- Addresses multiple facets of sleep disturbance
- Hops and valerian are traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a sleep aid
- Hops and Valerian are traditionally used in western herbal medicine for nervousness
- Hops and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine for restlessness
- Mild magnesium deficiency has been associated with irritability, stress and insomnia
- Magnesium plays a role in neurotransmitter synthesis
- Hops and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine for mild insomnia
- Hops and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine for mild anxiety
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Neuro Sleep Ingredients per Capsule
Extracts equivalent to dry: Humulus lupulus (Hops) 625mg Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) 1g Standardised to Valerenic acid 1.6mg Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) 2g Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 52.5mg
BioMedica Neuro Sleep Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Rice bran, Stearic acid, Proprietary film coating, Vanillin, Carnauba wax and Maltodextrin
BioMedica Neuro Sleep is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, gelatin, crustaceans and nuts.
BioMedica Neuro Sleep contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Neuro Sleep has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Neuro Sleep is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Neuro Sleep - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Neuro Sleep if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Neuro Sleep please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Neuro Sleep, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Neuro Sleep and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.