Eagle CytoPro Repair is a unique combination of propriety herbal extracts and nutrients with high dose Glutamine to support the structural integrity and function of the gastrointestinal tract. Eagle CytoPro Repair includes herbs used to help support the relief of mild dyspepsia, to provide liver and detoxification support, to promote beneficial bacteria growth and to support healthy immunity.
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder May Assist With
- Compromised gut barrier function and ‘leaky gut’.
- Medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Dyspepsia, bloating, flatulence and digestive discomfort.
- Dysbiosis and mild gastrointestinal discomfort.
Product Size: 150g Powder
The active ingredients in Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder 5g per Serve
||900 mcg RE
|Curcuma longa rhizome
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder Excipients:
Acacia, ascorbic acid, beetroot, Beta vulgaris, Black currant, Blackberry, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, Cranberry, dl-alpha-tocopherol, Flavour, glycine, Hippophae rhamnoides, maize starch, Malpighia glabra, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Salvia hispanica, Sambucus nigra, silicon dioxide, Stevia rebaudiana, Strawberry, sucrose, tapioca starch, thaumatin andVaccinium myrtillus.
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder Dosage:
Adults and Children:
Maintenance Dose: Take 5 g (1 level metric teaspoon) dissolved in water or juice, one to two times daily.
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder contains vitamin A. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder please contact your health care professional.