Eagle Haemo-Red Plus
Eagle Haemo-Red Plus Tablets
Eagle Haemo-Red Plus is precisely formulated with bioavailable Iron bisglycinate and metabolically activated B Vitamins plus Vitamin C to support healthy iron levels in pregnancy, women of child bearing age, vegetarians, vegans and athletes.
Eagle Haemo-Red Plus May Assist With
- Assists in the management of dietary iron, vitamin B12, and folate deficiency.
- Helps maintain and support homocysteine metabolism.
- Increased iron demand due to heavy menstruation.
- Fatigue and low energy levels.
Product Size: 30 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle Haemo-Red Plus, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Haemo-Red Plus and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Haemo-Red Plus per Tablet
Iron bisglycinate 120mg equiv. Iron 24mg Ascorbic acid 200mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vit B1) 10mg Riboflavin-sodium-phosphate (activated Vit B2) 20mg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (activated Vit B6) 20mg Levomefolic acid (activated Vit B9) 400mug Co-methylcobalamin 400mcg
Eagle Haemo-Red Plus Excipients:
calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, macrogol 400, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and titanium dioxide
Eagle Haemo-Red Plus Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Eagle Haemo-Red Plus - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Eagle Haemo-Red Plus if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Haemo-Red Plus please contact your health care professional.